The All Saints School
The All Saints School began operation in August, 2015 with all the necessary County and State approvals. Full licensing from NC Division of Child Development (#28000259) through the Notice of Compliance was issued 9/17/15. The All Saints School currently serves 38 children aged 18 months to 6 years. The school is open year round except holidays. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5:15pm. For information about enrollment call (252) 261-1754.
Through the generosity of two families, playground equipment and fencing was purchased and installed to create Maddie’s Place. It is a safe, magical place for the children of the school, parish, and community to play.
Like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/The-All-Saints-School-354986074698252/info/?tab=overview
The All Saints School Board
The All Saints School (TASS) Board of Directors has oversight and management responsibility for the implementation, start-up, and operation of the All Saints School. The ongoing day-to-day management of TASS is provided through Ackley Educational Enterprise.
Responsibilities of the TASS Board are:
- Provide direction and assistance to start-up and on-going operation of the School.
- Negotiate operational contracts and/or agreements necessary to operate the School. All contracts/agreements must be approved by Rector, Vestry, and Treasurer.
- Maintain an open, healthy, and transparent relationship with the School Director. Negotiate and resolve conflicts and issues between ASEC and the School if necessary.
- Assure that the School Curriculum meets the requirements of the Episcopal Diocese of East Carolina, including teacher training for Anti-Racism and Safe Guarding God’s Children.
- Assure that the School meets standards required by licensing agencies of North Carolina and Dare County for pre-school and child-care.
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate part-time ASEC Staff to serve as School Treasurer and Liaison Contact with School for daily operational needs.
- Develop and implement an annual review and assessment of the School.
Current Board members:
Shirley Votaw (Secretary)
Meetings are generally held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
To contact the School Board:
Phone: (252) 261-1754